Society & Corporate Golf Events
Welcome to Milford Haven Golf Club, we pride ourselves on being friendly and welcoming with all the usual Club House facilities. Parkland layout with panoramic views over the estuary, designed to challenge the best players and yet still be enjoyable for the higher handicapper by utilizing several tees.
Listed below is a number of the options to make your day memorable:
- We offer a marquee for the 1st tee (for cards, drinks and snacks). A gas barbecue is available to be positioned at the patio area on the 10th tee.
- We can arrange nearest the pin and longest drive.
- A notice board on the 1st tee enabling you to display all your sponsor’s rather than on each tee, if you do require sponsors details on each tee this will incur an additional cost.
- Catering is available from the clubhouse. Please contact our Manager on 01646 697822 option 1 or our Restaurant on 01646 697822 option 4.
- Bar tabs can be arranged through the club administrator & club steward (payment terms to be agreed in advance)
- A menu will be forwarded upon request
- The club professional has all the usual services, trolley and buggy hire, purchase of prizes if required – please phone Matthew Hearne on 01646 697822 option 2.
Society fees (only applicable during summer months April – September)
Deposit 10% at time of booking (non returnable)
Balance due (prior to players tee off, and to be paid to club administrator or club professional)
Groups of up to 8 players – green fee £25 per person (Weekdays) £30 per person (Weekends and Bank Holidays)
Groups of 9-18 players – green fee £16 per person (£21 weekends or Bank Holiday)
Groups of 19-30 players – green fee £12 per person (£17 weekends or Bank Holiday)
Groups of 31 or more players – a flat rate of £400.
The Greens Restaurant is available to cater for your society needs with a range of buffets, seated meals and pre-game snacks, society menus are now available- either contact the pro-shop on 01646 697822 (Ext 2) or speak to our Restaurant/Bar Manager on 01646 697822 (Ext 4).
M.H.G.C Operate The Following Dress Code:
On course: Smart casual, no jeans, trainers (Golf shoes must be worn, M.H.G.C do not operate a soft spike policy), or football / rugby type sports shirt. Shorts may be worn but must be a tailored type, on the course.
In the clubhouse: Smart causal (jeans & trainers may be worn but ripped jeans are not allowed).
Society Raffles may only be held with permission from the Club Captain
How To Treat The Course
Repair pitch marks on greens, Replace divots, Rake bunkers, Not to share clubs,
Avoid slow play, put rubbish in bins provided or take it home with you.
How to Book
Contact the Pro-Shop on 01646 697822 option 2
Society & Corporate Day enquiries, please fill in the contact form below and we will contact you back.