We warmly welcome visitors all year round. The course is 18 holes, par 70, 6,032 yards long and boasts stunning views over the Milford Haven waterway.
We have all the facilities you would expect from a well established club including fully stocked Pro Shop, equipment hire, changing rooms & showers, practice ground, putting green, restaurant and lounge bar in a traditional 100 year old clubhouse. After your game you are invited into our clubhouse where you will find a good selection of drinks from our upstairs lounge bar with stunning views overlooking the course. The Greens Restaurant is under new management, open to the public and has achieved a level 5 hygiene award.
Please click here to read our DRESS CODE.
If you have a handicap certificate please bring it with you.
- By calling our Professional, Elliot Harding on 01646 697822 extn 2.
- By e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By clicking on this link – Book a tee time here.
- Click on the visitor button to book.
- Click on the golf now special offers button for special rates for certain tee times.
- Alternatively please call the office, extn 1.
- Please click here to read our BUGGY POLICY
Green Fee rates as of 1st October 2017.
Green fees rates as of April 1st 2018
RULES FOR 9 HOLES
ALL visitors playing & paying for 9 holes of golf will be issued with a brightly coloured wrist band (currently green) which they must clearly display when using the course. The wrist band must be returned to the Pro Shop after the round has been completed. The 9 holes in play are 1,2,3,4,5, Old 6, 17 & 18 and Old 18th.
If you are unsure what part of the course you can play please ask the Pro. Visitors playing 9 holes must give way to anyone playing 18 holes. To avoid disappointment, please book tee-times in advance by calling the Pro Shop 01646 697822 ext 2.