Welcome to Milford Haven Golf Club, we pride ourselves on being friendly and welcoming with all the usual Club House facilities. Parkland layout with panoramic views over the estuary, designed to challenge the best players and yet still be enjoyable for the higher handicapper by utilizing several tees.
Listed below is a number of the options to make your day memorable:
- We can arrange nearest the pin and longest drive signage.
- A notice board on the 1st tee enabling you to display all your sponsor’s rather than on each tee, if you do require sponsors details on each tee this will incur an additional cost.
- Catering is available from the clubhouse.
Please contact our Manager on 01646 697822 option 1
or our Restaurant on 01646 697822 option 4.
- Bar tabs can be arranged through the club administrator & club steward
(payment terms to be agreed in advance)
- A menu will be forwarded upon request.
- The club professional has all the usual services, buggies, electric trolley, push trolley and club hire (please reserve in advance). Please phone Elliot Harding on 01646 697822 option 2 or the admin office on option 1.
Society fees (only applicable during summer months April – September 2018)
Deposit 25% at time of booking (non returnable) with a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Balance due prior to players tee off, and to be paid to club administrator or club professional.
Please note – The party number stated at the time of booking can only be amended 48 hours before arrival otherwise all numbers stated must be paid for.
The Greens Restaurant is available to cater for your society needs with a range of buffets, seated meals and pre-game snacks, society menus are now available- either contact the pro-shop on 01646 697822 (Ext 2) or speak to our Restaurant/Bar Manager on 01646 697822 (Ext 4).
Please click here to see our DRESS CODE
How To Treat The Course
Repair pitch marks on greens, Replace divots, Rake bunkers, Not to share clubs. Avoid slow play, put rubbish in bins provided or take it home with you.