Milford Haven Golf Course
Golf Buggy Safety Policy
Users of golf buggies do so at their own risk
Milford Haven Golf Club will not accept liability for loss or damage caused to the golf buggy or any other property whilst a buggy is in use or parked on the golf course. Similarly Milford Haven Golf Club will not accept any liability for any injury or death caused by the use of the buggy. Whilst in possession of a rental buggy, you the customer will be liable for damage, injury or death caused. If you allow a second person to drive or use the buggy you will also be responsible for that person’s actions during your rental period.
Any person who accepts the privilege of operating a ride on buggy on MHGC premises is deemed by so doing to have the knowledge, training and expertise to safely operate the vehicle.
These rules and regulations are in everyone’s interest to improve standards, ensure safety, to preserve our course and equally important to ensure that you and all the other persons continue to enjoy their golf at Milford Haven Golf Club.
- Buggy drivers should not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Never drive buggies between bunkers and greens or any Green surrounds.
- Never drive buggies near or on any tees.
- Only 2 bags and two people are to ride on a buggy at any time.
- No juniors can drive buggies.
- Keep to buggy paths at all times unless this restriction is lifted by the notice on the first tee notice board.
Safe Working Practises
- Always remain seated and hold on whilst vehicle is in motion.
- Hands and feet must be kept inside the golf buggy at all times.
- Golf buggies must be used to progress the game and not driven up and down looking for golf balls.
- The buggies must not be used on greens, tees or any slope leading to them.
- The buggies must not be used within 3 meters of any bunker or slope leading to them.
- Extreme caution should be exercised when using a buggy near ponds.
- Check the area behind the buggy before backing up.
- Set the brake before leaving the buggy.
- Always consider the terrain, existing vehicular and pedestrian traffic conditions as well as the environmental factors that may affect your ability to operate the vehicle safely.
- Drive the buggy only as fast as the terrain and safety considerations allow.
- To avoid tipping over only drive the buggies straight up and down slopes and slow down on corners.
MILFORD HAVEN GOLF COURSE
Get in Touch
Got a question, want to book and event or become a member. Click "Get in touch" and one of our team will get back yo you.
A genuine surprise when I stumbled across it last spring. Milford Haven is packed with variety and interest both on and off the course. A hidden Welsh Gem.Golf Monthly - Rob Smith
“Thank you to @milfordhavengolfclub for looking after us today. Opening the 18th hole. @oil4wales #golf”Scott Quinnell
Excellent course. Very challenging. Greens true and quick. Great golfing day out with some incredible views.TripAdvisor
Just wanted to say what a fantastic course MHGC is. In addition to the great hospitality there is a great course which offers a great challenge.TripAdvisor - Leighg64
A real gem of a golf course and a very friendly welcome too. The course makes great use of the topography, thoughtfully designed and challenging even for lower handicaps. Quite a few holes where course knowledge a definite advantage. Highly recommend a visit.Google Review
★★★★★, Excellent golf course with great practice facilities, the course was in brilliant condition and the new 18th hole is a great closing hole. The pro, Bar and club members are friendly before and after your round. Food and beers are excellent value with the food being great quality. We had Sunday lunch the 3 courses were fantastic, piping hot and full of flavour. We will be returning and recommending to friends.Matthew Prior