Last Updated: 01 July 2023
- Information We Collect: We collect information from you when you voluntarily inquire about or order our products and services. The types of personally identifiable information we may collect include:
Enquiry Form: When you make an enquiry about our products or services, we collect the following information:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Order Placement: When you place an order for our products or services, we collect the following information:
- Telephone number
- Email address
The lawful basis for processing your information is either contractual or based on your consent, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- Use of Information We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you have requested.
- Occasionally inform you about other products or services available from us.
- Improve our website and services.
We do not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside Milford Haven Golf Course, and we do not collect sensitive personal information such as race, religion, political affiliations, or bank/credit card details.
We will only disclose your personal information without notice if required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Milford Haven Golf Course or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Milford Haven Golf Course.
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Milford Haven Golf Course or the public.
- Sharing Information We do not share your information with any third parties except for our accountancy firm for the purpose of producing annual accounts.
- Marketing We may occasionally email you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have provided consent to receive marketing communications, you may opt out at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Unsubscribe me”.
- Access to Your Information and Correction or Deletion You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like to request access to your personal information, or if you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate and needs correction or deletion, please email email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
Milford Haven Golf Course Woodbine House, Clay Lane, Hubberston, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA73 3RX
We will promptly respond to your request and make any necessary changes as required by law.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or delete existing cookies. Please refer to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org for more information on managing cookies.
Please note that if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our websites or other websites you visit.
- Security Measures We take appropriate security measures to protect your personally identifiable information. We store your information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, safeguarded from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Milford Haven Golf Course, Woodbine House, Clay Lane, Hubberston, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA73 3RX
We will respond to your inquiries and requests as promptly as possible.
Thank you for trusting Milford Haven Golf Course with your personal information.